Breathtaking Castle Has a Moat and Rising Towers! 90 Mins from Upstate NY
See pics below inside and out of a $60M modern castle that looks to be straight out of medieval England, but is only 90 minutes outside of New York.
I love New York, too but we all know people - for whatever reason - who want to get out of the Empire State.
Maybe it's the high taxes, maybe it's the weather, perhaps it's the politics, or maybe the car just can't take any more pothole damage.
Whatever the reason, if you are ready to be King, there aren't enough adjectives to describe this breathtaking castle just 90 minutes outside of New York in Woodstock, CT., and it's all yours for $60M!
Below are some astounding details about this nearly 19,000 square foot fortress that rules over 75 acres and overlooks a 30-acre pond, according to Redfin.com.
Stunning one-of-a-kind property built to amaze and capture the imagination of the individual who relishes outstanding craftsmanship and superior design. -Redfin.com
- This majestic Castle features a moat, with towers rising 126 feet into the sky!
- It has nine bedrooms, 7 full baths, 3 half baths, and 12 fireplaces
- The massive kitchen is equipped with the latest kitchen appliances and a large stone fireplace overlooking Potter Pond.
- Its wood floors, doors, and woodwork are built with over 25 species of hardwoods imported from around the world.
- Period architectural doors and stained glass are found throughout the Castle.
- There is a raised stage and auditorium for entertaining.
- Radiant heat keeps the outdoor decks and patios free of snow.
Let's take a look inside and around this palace!
$60M Castle with Moat and Rising Towers Just 90 Outside of New York
This truly majestic castle with a moat and rising towers looks like something out of a Harry Potter movie and for $60M, it could be yours. This royal piece of real estate is just 90 minutes outside of New York, and you have to see it to believe it.
Jaw-Dropping Saratoga Lake Mansion With Waterfall & Wine Cellar
This stunning mansion has been on the market for a while and now the price has been reduced. It was $8.9 million and now a cool $7 million. When looking through the pictures of this gorgeous mansion my jaw was on the floor. There is so much attention to detail and elegance throughout this home. It sits on 15 acres with breathtaking views of Saratoga Lake. Check out the outdoor patio complete with a pool house that actually I would be happy calling my home. There is a built-in barbeque and the pool has a beautiful stone waterfall!