Get Free Birthday Food at These Restaurants
Just because you're getting older doesn't mean birthdays need to be less exciting. Because really, what's more exciting than free food.
I go out to eat a fair amount around the Capital Region. Yes, I'm a sucker for chain restaurants like Cheesecake Factory just as much as I love stand-alone restaurants. And yes, almost inevitably someone is getting a birthday song sung to them somewhere in the restaurant when I'm out and about.
With all the birthday songs and desserts floating around when I'm dining out, it made me want to look more into this. Which then led me to a list that was just released by Thrillist on where you can actually get free food for your birthday.
Now, according to the list, some of the places have straight freebies while others you have to join a special "club" or "group" for the establishment. Either way, a freebie is a freebie. Here's some examples:
- Denny's: apparently you can get a free Grand Slam on your birthday just for being born
- Cheesecake Factory: You get a song and some ice cream for your birthday. Let the server know
- Carvel: you can get a cone on your birthday, but you have to join a club for the establishment and become a "Fudgie Fanatic"
- Cinnabon: If you join their club, you get a coupon for a free birthday treat, though what the treat actually is isn't said.
- Dunkin' Donuts: If you joint the Dunkin' Donuts Perks, you get a free drink of your choice on the day you were born
- Hooters: Apparently if you join the e-club, you can get some free wings on your birthday
- P.F. Chang's: Join their club and get a BOGO entree for your birthday
- There are a TON more deals for restaurants around the area. Check out an easy-to-read list at Thrillist. Happy deal hunting!